Mon, 03 Jul|
Summer Full Moon Outdoor Cacao Ceremony
Celebrate the joys of summer by working with the master plant cacao, unlocking your inner wisdom and connection with nature. Reflect on the year so far and set intentions for the months ahead. Tickets £29 LAST FEW TICKETS
Time & Location
03 Jul, 19:30 – 21:45
Chesham Bois, Chesham Bois, Amersham HP6 5PH, UK
About The Event
We’ll be drinking organic raw cacao from Peru, prepared in a ceremonial dosage. It may taste quite bitter compared to other chocolate you may have experienced. This is a unique opportunity to attend an outdoor Cacao Ceremony in a beautiful English country garden surrounded by woodlands, ponds, flowers and birds.
Within our cacao ceremonies, there is no pressure to drink all the cacao; you are welcome to follow your intuition and drink the amount you wish. We also welcome people who don't wish to drink cacao but want to experience the sacred circle and ceremony; let us know beforehand, and we'll prepare a special herbal tea for you to enjoy.
Cacao ceremonies have been around for thousands of years, originating all the way back to Mayan and Aztec traditions in Central and South America, used for spiritual, medicinal and ceremonial purposes for inner awakening, heart opening and creative guidance.
It will be a very gentle experience, ideal for people that haven’t tried cacao before, alongside being open for people who would like to work deeper with the plant.
We’ll create a sacred circle and drink the master plant cacao together. We'll enter into a multi-dimensional state of expanded awareness where you can connect with your heart, intuition, purpose and inner wisdom. Connecting and moving to emotive songs, followed by relaxing and allowing the healing vibrations of the gong to take you on a journey to deep relaxation.
We plant one tree for every ticket sold.
What to bring
- To ensure you’re comfortable, it’s worth wearing loose-fitting clothing, plus bring a yoga mat, blanket, pillow, and eye mask if you have one. (Warm socks can be nice too!)
- Your favourite ritual objects or something found in nature for our altar.
- A notepad to capture any thoughts, feelings or ideas you experience.
- A bottle of water to ensure you stay hydrated.
- Plant vibration is subtle. It works best when sticking to a vegetarian or vegan diet and avoiding alcohol, dairy or heavy food five days before the ceremony.
- Also, try to eat lightly on the day of the cacao ceremony.
- We'd recommend drinking lots of water and eating something filling after the ceremony, as this will help ground you.
- We will email you the full address of the venue and parking details a few days before the event.
- You shouldn't drink ceremonial doses of Cacao if you are taking antidepressants or if you have a serious heart condition.
- Pregnancy (not recommended under three months due to the unstable nature of any pregnancy during the first trimester.
- Tinnitus/ Menieres / Epilepsy or any condition which is sound sensitive or could be triggered by sound.
- Metal implants/pacemakers etc. (can resonate the metal and also change the rhythm of pacemakers)
- Anyone with a serious Mental Health Condition.
- Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions email@example.com
Apologies, we are unable to offer refunds. However, if you can no longer make it, you are welcome to transfer your ticket to a friend and just let us know in advance.