Wed, 20 Sept|
Autumn Equinox Sound Spa
As the season changes, we invite you to embark on a journey of self-reflection and renewal. Celebrating the beauty of letting go and the transformative power of autumn. Surrender to deep relaxation as you experience the soothing melodies of the gong and other enchanting instruments. SOLD OUT
Time & Location
20 Sept 2023, 19:30 – 21:00
Amersham, Woodside Rd, Amersham HP6 6AJ, UK
About The Event
"Autumn shows us how beautiful it is to let things go." - Unknown.
Indulge in this unique Sound Spa experience, where the symphony of sounds will uplift your spirit and nurture your well-being. Let go, cleanse, and embrace the transformative energy of the Autumn Equinox.
Aligned with the season, we invite you to bring donations to the local food bank.
What is a Sound Spa?
A Sound Spa (also known as a Sound Bath) is a powerful sonic meditation that enables deep relaxation to bring about peace and well-being for improved health. The vibrations from the gongs assist the release of emotional and energy blockages in the body and stimulate deep healing on a cellular level.
The gong slows the brainwaves, inducing a dreamlike state and opening us up to take an inner journey where our sense of time disappears, and we are left to simply 'be' and vibrate with the gong.
What happens during a Sound Spa?
You are taken on a deep sonic meditative journey during a Sound Spa. While you lie down comfortably with your eyes closed. I will play various instruments around you that are known for their vibratory healing frequencies. You are free to relax and drift off where the sound takes you.
The Benefits of a Sound Spa
· Feeling relaxed and rejuvenated
· Increased focus and feeling present
· Reduced stress and a better ability to cope with stressful situations
· Improvement in quality of sleep
· Enhanced creativity and problem-solving
· Breaking up of emotional blockages
We’ll take time to get comfortable and relaxed at the start, so please arrive early.
What to bring
- Bring a yoga or camping mat, blanket or sleeping bag, pillow, and eye mask if you have one. (Warm socks can be nice too!)
- We’ll be doing some journaling and drawing, so bring a special notepad and pen to capture any thoughts, feelings or ideas you experience.
- It's worth bringing a bottle of water to ensure you stay hydrated.
• Pregnancy (not recommended under three months due to the unstable nature of any pregnancy during the first trimester.
• Tinnitus/ Menieres / Epilepsy or any condition that are sound sensitive or could be triggered by sound.
• Metal implants/pacemakers etc. (can resonate the metal and also change the rhythm of pacemakers)
• Anyone with a severe Mental Health Condition.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions email@example.com
Apologies, we’re unable to offer refunds. However, if you can no longer make it, you can transfer your ticket to a friend and just let us know in advance.
- Ticket type
Autumn Equinox Sound SpaPrice£18.00