Summer Solstice Sound Spa (Outdoors)
Time & Location
About The Event
This is a wonderful opportunity to spend time in nature exploring the wilderness of your intuition, letting yourself totally relax.
"You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition. What you'll discover will be wonderful. What you'll discover is yourself." - Alan Alda
Connect with the wisdom and spirit of nature in the lovely grounds of Where Inspiration Blooms in Cartridge, near Chesham.
Lay back, take a deep breath and bathe in the healing sounds of the gong and other wonderful instruments. Letting the sounds vibrate through your body, helping to break up emotional blockages and reduce stress, whilst leaving you to feel relaxed and refreshed. "It's like a massage for the mind"
What is a Sound Spa?
A sound spa (also known as a Sound Bath) is a powerful sonic meditation that enables deep relaxation to bring about peace and wellbeing for improved health. The vibrations from the gongs assist the release of emotional and energy blockages in the body and stimulate deep healing on a cellular level.
The gong slows the brainwaves, inducing a dreamlike state and opening us up to take an inner journey where our sense of time disappears and we are left to simply 'be' and vibrate with the gong.
What happens during a Sound Spa?
During a Sound spa you are taken on a deep sonic meditative journey. While you lie down comfortably with your eyes closed. I will play various instruments around you known for their vibratory healing frequencies. You are free to relax and drift off where the sound takes you.
The benefits of a Sound Spa
· Feeling relaxed and rejuvenated
· Increased focus and feeling present
· Reduced stress and a better ability to cope with stressful situations
· Improvement in quality of sleep
· Enhanced creativity and problem solving
· Breaking up of emotional blockages
Some useful tips
At the start we’ll take time to get comfortable and relaxed, so please arrive early, as once we start the doors will be locked.
What to bring
This event is outside, so to ensure you’re comfortable, it’s worth wearing loose-fitting clothing, plus bring a yoga mat, blanket, pillow, and eye mask if you have one. (Warm socks can be nice too!)
We’ll be doing some journaling, so bring a special notepad and pen to capture any thoughts, feelings or ideas you experience.
It's worth bringing a bottle of water to ensure you stay hydrated.
If the event has to be canceled due to COVID restrictions you are entitled to a full refund or credit note. We will be outdoor and using social distance measures to make sure everyone if comfortable and safe. Please bring a facemask and hand gel.
• Pregnancy (not recommended under 3 months, due to the unstable nature of any pregnancy during the first trimester.
• Tinnitus/ Menieres / Epilepsy or any condition which is sound sensitive or could be triggered by sound.
• Metal implants/pacemakers etc. (can resonate the metal and also change the rhythm of pacemakers)
• Anyone with a serious Mental Health Condition.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions email@example.com
- Summer Solstice Sound Spa£16£160£0