Wed, 21 Jun|
Summer Solstice Outdoor Sound Spa
Join us for an enchanting Midsummer celebration, where we invite you to take a moment to pause and reflect on the past months, and set intentions for the months ahead. Let the healing sounds of the gongs and the surrounding nature bathe you, rejuvenating your mind, body and soul. Tickets £18 SOLD
Time & Location
21 Jun, 19:30 – 21:00
Chesham Bois, Chesham Bois, Amersham HP6 5PH, UK
About The Event
Our lovely friends at Chesham Bois House have invited us to host a Summer Sound Spa in their beautiful gardens. This is a unique opportunity to attend an outdoor Sound Spa in a beautiful English Country Garden surrounded by woodlands, ponds, flowers and birds.
"This is the solstice, the still point of the sun, its cusp and midnight, the year’s threshold and unlocking, where the past lets go of and becomes the future, the place of caught breath." - Margaret Atwood.
Lay back, take a deep breath and bathe in the healing sounds of the gong and other wonderful instruments. Letting the sounds vibrate through your body helps to break up emotional blockages and reduce stress whilst leaving you feeling relaxed and refreshed. "It's like a massage for the mind."
This is an outdoor event, but if we are unlucky with the weather, we will aim to have an indoor venue to host this Summer Solstice Sound Spa.
What is a Sound Spa?
A Sound Spa (also known as a Sound Bath) is a powerful sonic meditation that enables deep relaxation to bring about peace and well-being for improved health. The vibrations from the gongs assist the release of emotional and energy blockages in the body and stimulate deep healing on a cellular level.
The gong slows the brainwaves, inducing a dreamlike state and opening us up to take an inner journey where our sense of time disappears, and we are left to simply 'be' and vibrate with the gong.
What happens during a Sound Spa?
During a Sound Spa, you are taken on a deep sonic meditative journey. While you lie down comfortably with your eyes closed. I will play various instruments around you that are known for their vibratory healing frequencies. You are free to relax and drift off where the sound takes you.
The benefits of a Sound Spa
· Feeling relaxed and rejuvenated
· Increased focus and feeling present
· Reduced stress and a better ability to cope with stressful situations
· Improvement in quality of sleep
· Enhanced creativity and problem-solving
· Breaking up of emotional blockages
We’ll take time to get comfortable and relaxed at the start, so please arrive early.
What to bring
- This is an outdoor event, so to ensure you’re comfortable, it’s worth wearing layers of loose-fitting clothing. Plus, bring a yoga or camping mat, blanket, sleeping bag, pillow, and an eye mask if you have one. (Warm socks can be nice too!)
- We’ll be doing some journaling and drawing, so bring a special notepad and pen to capture any thoughts, feelings or ideas you experience.
- It's worth bringing a bottle of water to ensure you stay hydrated.
- We will email you the full address of the venue and parking details a few days before the event.
• Pregnancy (not recommended under three months due to the unstable nature of any pregnancy during the first trimester.
• Tinnitus/ Menieres / Epilepsy or any condition that is sound sensitive or could be triggered by sound.
• Metal implants/pacemakers etc. (can resonate the metal and also change the rhythm of pacemakers)
• Anyone with a severe Mental Health Condition.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions email@example.com
Apologies, we’re unable to offer refunds. However, if you can no longer make it, you are welcome to transfer your ticket to a friend and just let us know in advance.