Sat, 27 Apr|
Penn Street Village Hall
Shamanic Spring Half-Day Workshop
Spring, a time of rebirth and renewal, beckons us to embrace the Earth's energy and embark on new beginnings. Join us for a transformative Shamanic Drumming and Journeying workshop where ancient wisdom meets playful exploration. Tickets £45
Time & Location
27 Apr 2024, 13:00 – 17:00
Penn Street Village Hall, Penn St, Penn Street, Amersham HP7 0PX, UK
About The Event
In this workshop, you will get the opportunity to explore ancient shamanic techniques infused with playfulness, connecting with your shamanic power animal and guides to gain clarity and insights.
This workshop offers a sacred space to:
- Connect with Nature's Rhythm: Harness the potent energy of the season to deepen your understanding of growth and renewal.
- Discover Your Shamanic Power: Delve into shamanic techniques to connect with your power animal and spirit guides.
- Bathe in the energy of the forest: We will spend time with the trees to connect with their wisdom and journey together with their magical energy.
- No Experience Necessary: Whether new to shamanic practices or seeking to deepen your journey, this workshop welcomes all seekers with open arms.
- Guided Exploration: You will be guided through meditative practices, crystal work, and oracle card readings to unveil hidden insights and wisdom.
- Community Connection: Join an open community of like-minded individuals nourished by free-flowing tea, coffee, and delightful refreshments.
"I’ve always felt connected to the rhythmic beat of drumming, and the opportunity to combine that with journeying was wonderful. I had no idea what to expect, so going into the day with an open heart and mind, I was excited to learn. I felt connected to my fellow travellers, and the power of community was really rewarding. I can’t wait for the next one!" - Jay
Join Us: Limited Spaces Available
Secure your spot in this immersive workshop where ancient traditions meet modern exploration. Embrace the journey of self-discovery and transformation.
What is Shamanic Drumming & Journeying?
Shamanic drumming and journey are among the oldest spiritual practices known to man. With proper guidance, anyone can take a shamanic journey to connect with the wisdom of the earth and our ancestors to receive guidance and healing.
When we beat a drum, we actively connect with the heartbeat of Mother Earth. This is why ancient shamans drummed. The rhythmical beating of a drum is one of the oldest practices of humankind. The beat of the first drum perhaps reminded our distant ancestors of that very first rhythm we heard, the comforting heartbeat, of our deep connection to the body of our mother and to Earth itself.
What to Expect from Shamanic Drumming & Journeying?
Shamanic drumming and journeying are ways of finding answers, information, healing, wisdom, and knowledge, as well as guidance or help with one’s personal life.
- You will be invited to lie down and relax, and you will be guided through intention, meditation, and the drumbeat to start your shamanic journey.
- The drum's steady beat helps guide you into a state of altered consciousness, allowing you to access other realms of reality.
- During the Journey, you may meet and gain wisdom from guides regarded as ancestors, elders, gods, goddesses, shamans, spirit guides, power animals and angels.
- You will then have time to reflect and share your experience to help process and develop your practice.
- It is key to have no attachment to the outcome of the journey. You surrender into the loving arms of the universe.
What are the benefits of Shamanic drumming and Journeying?
- Clarity around life direction and important decisions
- A general feeling of relaxation and wellbeing.
- Reduces anxiety and helps release old energy
- The ability to enter into deep inner states without all the “noise”
- More joy and fulfilment with the present moment
- Personal empowerment
- Feeling in control of one’s destiny
- Relief from physical and mental pain
- Build a deep connectedness with oneself and the planet
What to bring
- Yoga mat
- Blankets and things to keep you cosy
- A change of clothing for being outside in all weathers
- Notepad and pen
- A bottle of water
- Crystals or ritual items
- A drum or rattle if you own one. If not, don’t worry, I will provide these.
The workshop will be held at Penn Street Village Hall. There is plenty of parking around the green.
Apologies, we’re unable to offer refunds. However, if you can no longer make it, you can transfer your ticket to a friend and just let us know in advance.
- Ticket type
Shamanic Spring WorkshopPrice£45.00