Sun, 05 Nov|
Shamanic Nature Retreat
Embark on a transformative journey nurturing your connection with self, others, and nature. Join us for self-discovery, release, and renewal in our sacred circle of shamanic drumming and journeying, with forest bathing and nature crafting. Tickets £65
Time & Location
05 Nov 2023, 10:45 – 16:30
Penn Street, Penn Street, Amersham HP7, UK
About The Event
No prior artistic experience is necessary, as you will be gently guided throughout the day, ensuring a nurturing and supportive environment. Together, we will embark on a journey of inner exploration, weaving ancient shamanic practices with playfulness and community.
During this immersive workshop, you will engage in various rituals and activities designed to awaken your spirit and expand your consciousness.
Shamanic drumming & journeying
- We will begin by opening our circle with the powerful vibrations of shamanic drumming, setting our intentions for the day ahead.
- Embark on a Shamanic Journey to meet your power animal and receive insights and wisdom from the spirit realm.
- Working with crystals to help clean our energy fields and guide our intentions.
- Engage in journaling and Oracle card work to delve deeper into your personal insights and messages.
- Move and free your body, releasing stagnant energy and embracing the joy of moving to music, cultivating a sense of vitality and freedom within.
- Immerse yourself in nature as we venture into the enchanting forest for a session of forest bathing. Allow the serene surroundings to soothe your soul and deepen your connection with the natural world.
- Tap into your creative essence as we connect with the seasonal rhythms of nature through hands-on, nature-based crafting. We’ll create meaningful and beautiful crafts inspired by the gifts of the Earth.
Like mined friendly community
- Enjoy the warmth of community and meet like-minded souls, sharing conversations and connections. We invite you to bring your own lunch, and we will provide morning pastries, flowing tea and coffee throughout the day, along with yummy cakes and fruit.
What is Shamanic Drumming & Journeying?
Shamanic drumming and journey is one of the oldest spiritual practices known to man. It's a way of finding answers, information, healing, wisdom and knowledge, and guidance or help with one’s personal life.
Scientific research shows that in nine minutes of steady drumming, most people can access this altered state. For some people, it takes longer, and for some, it takes less time.
Shamanic journey drumming is a magical tool that opens the doors of different realities for us. We are not alone, and we are part of a larger web of life. Everything in our universe is connected; the actions of one species or element can have ripple effects on the entire ecosystem. Shamanism is a celebration of this life interconnectedness.
In these times of change and uncertainty, the beat of the drum calls us home. Because everything that you are looking for is inside you, never outside.
What to Expect from Shamanic Drumming & Journeying?
- You will be invited to lie down, relax, and be guided through meditation and the drumbeat to start your shamanic journey.
- The drum's steady beat helps guide you into a state of altered consciousness, allowing you to access other realms of reality.
- During the Journey, you may meet and gain wisdom from guides regarded as ancestors, elders, gods, goddesses, shamans, spirit guides, power animals and angels.
- You will then have time to reflect and share your experience to help process and develop your practice.
- It is key to have no attachment to the outcome of the journey. You surrender into the loving arms of the universe.
What are the benefits of Shamanic drumming and Journeying?
- The ability to enter into deep inner states without all the “noise”
- Clarity around life direction and important decisions
- A general feeling of relaxation and wellbeing.
- Reduces anxiety and helps release old energy
- More joy and fulfilment with the present moment
- Personal empowerment
- Feeling in control of one’s destiny
- Releasing the ego
- Relief from physical and mental pain
- Build a deep connectedness with oneself and the planet
What to bring
- Yoga mat
- Blankets and things to keep you cosy
- Clothing for all weathers and walking boots
- A rucksack to carry your belongs when we go into the forest
- Notepad and pen
- Your lunch and bottle of water
- If you own a drum or rattle, do feel free to bring it with you
We will email you the full address of the venue and parking details a few days before the event.
Apologies, we’re unable to offer refunds. However, if you can no longer make it, you can transfer your ticket to a friend and just let us know in advance.