Wed, 12 Jul|
Secret Garden Sound Spa
Join us in a secret garden, where we'll gather in a circle around a mystical pond to connect with the transformational element of water. Setting intentions, bathing in the sound of nature and the healing powers of the gong and other vibrational instruments. Tickets £18
Time & Location
12 Jul 2023, 19:45 – 21:15
Little Chalfont, Little Chalfont, UK
About The Event
"Water has a memory and carries within it our thoughts and prayers. As you yourself are water, no matter where you are, your prayers will be carried to the rest of the world." - Dr Masaru Emoto.
Have you heard that water can hold thoughts and emotions? According to Dr Masaru Emoto's work, water's molecular structure is influenced by the words and feelings directed towards it. In his studies, Emoto found that water exposed to positive words and intentions formed beautiful, symmetrical crystalline structures when the water was frozen. In contrast, water exposed to negative words and intentions formed disorganised, asymmetrical structures.
The Emoto music studies demonstrate how certain types of sound, like classical music, generate beautiful crystalline patterns. In this Sound Spa, you are invited to bring a bottle of filtered water to energise with positive intentions and sound vibrations. This magical water can then be gifted to a loved one or enjoyed by yourself.
After setting our intentions into the water, we’ll lay back, take a deep breath and bathe in the healing sounds of nature, the gong and other beautiful instruments. Letting the sounds vibrate through your body helps to break up emotional blockages and reduce stress whilst leaving you feeling relaxed and refreshed. "It's like a massage for the mind."
What is a Sound Spa?
A Sound Spa (also known as a Gong Bath) is a powerful sonic meditation that enables deep relaxation to bring about peace and well-being for improved health. The vibrations from the gongs assist the release of emotional and energy blockages in the body and stimulate deep healing on a cellular level.
The gong slows the brainwaves, inducing a dreamlike state and opening us up to take an inner journey where our sense of time disappears, and we are left to simply 'be' and vibrate with the gong.
What happens during a Sound Spa?
During a Sound Spa, you are taken on a deep sonic meditative journey. While you lie down comfortably with your eyes closed. I will play various instruments around you that are known for their vibratory healing frequencies. You are free to relax and drift off where the sound takes you.
The benefits of a Sound Spa
· Feeling relaxed and rejuvenated
· Increased focus and feeling present
· Reduced stress and a better ability to cope with stressful situations
· Improvement in quality of sleep
· Enhanced creativity and problem solving
· Breaking up of emotional blockages
We’ll take time to get comfortable and relaxed at the start, so please arrive early.
What to bring
- This is an outdoor event, so it’s worth wearing layers of loose-fitting clothing to ensure you're comfortable. Plus bring a yoga or camping mat, blanket or sleeping bag, pillow, and an eye mask if you have one. (Warm socks can be nice too!)
- We’ll be doing some journaling and drawing, so bring a special notepad and pen to capture any thoughts, feelings or ideas you experience.
- It's worth bringing a bottle of water to ensure you stay hydrated.
We will email you the full address of the venue and parking details a few days before the event.
• Pregnancy (not recommended under three months due to the unstable nature of any pregnancy during the first trimester.
• Tinnitus/ Menieres / Epilepsy or any condition that are sound sensitive or could be triggered by sound.
• Metal implants/pacemakers etc. (can resonate the metal and also change the rhythm of pacemakers)
• Anyone with a severe Mental Health Condition.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions email@example.com
Apologies, we’re unable to offer refunds. However, if you can no longer make it, you are welcome to transfer your ticket to a friend and just let us know in advance.
Secret Garden Sound Spa£18.00Sold Out
This event is sold out