Tue, 14 Nov|
New Moon Sound Spa
Work with the energy and mystical magic of the New Moon. Tap into her power to set intentions and manifest your desires. Allowing the healing sounds of the gong and other vibrational instruments to take you on a journey of deep relaxation and discover. Tickets £18
Time & Location
14 Nov 2023, 19:45 – 21:15
Amersham, Woodside Rd, Amersham HP6 6AJ, UK
About The Event
As the moon begins a new cycle, it is the perfect time to align your energy with your goals and focus on what you want to achieve. The New Moon is a powerful time to set intentions and manifest your desires.
What is a Sound Spa?
A Sound Spa (also known as a Gong Bath) is a powerful sonic meditation that enables deep relaxation to bring about peace and well-being for improved health. The vibrations from the gongs assist the release of emotional and energy blockages in the body and stimulate deep healing on a cellular level.
The gong slows the brainwaves, inducing a dreamlike state and opening us up to take an inner journey where our sense of time disappears, and we are left to simply 'be' and vibrate with the gong.
What happens during a Sound Spa?
During a Sound Spa, you are taken on a deep sonic meditative journey. While you lie down comfortably with your eyes closed. I will play various instruments around you that are known for their vibratory healing frequencies. You are free to relax and drift off where the sound takes you.
The benefits of a Sound Spa
· Feeling relaxed and rejuvenated
· Increased focus and feeling present
· Reduced stress and a better ability to cope with stressful situations
· Improvement in quality of sleep
· Enhanced creativity and problem-solving
· Breaking up of emotional blockages
We’ll take time to get comfortable and relaxed at the start, so please arrive early.
What to bring
- Bring a yoga or camping mat, blanket or sleeping bag, pillow, and eye mask if you have one. (Warm socks can be nice too!)
- We’ll be doing some journaling and drawing, so bring a special notepad and pen to capture any thoughts, feelings or ideas you experience.
- It's worth bringing a bottle of water to ensure you stay hydrated.
• Pregnancy (not recommended under three months due to the unstable nature of any pregnancy during the first trimester.
• Tinnitus/ Menieres / Epilepsy or any condition that are sound sensitive or could be triggered by sound.
• Metal implants/pacemakers etc. (can resonate the metal and also change the rhythm of pacemakers)
• Anyone with a severe Mental Health Condition.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions firstname.lastname@example.org
Apologies, we’re unable to offer refunds. However, if you can no longer make it, you are welcome to transfer your ticket to a friend and just let us know in advance.
- Ticket type
New MoonPrice£18.00Sold Out
This event is sold out