Tue, 09 May|
Magical May Sound Spa
Lay back and bathe in the healing sounds of the gongs and other beautiful instruments, experiencing the vibrations moving through your body, bringing deep rest to help energise for the sunny months ahead. Tickets £18
Time & Location
09 May 2023, 19:30 – 21:00
Amersham-on-the-hill, Woodside Rd, Amersham HP6 6AJ, UK
About The Event
You're invited to experience the sounds and vibrations of a sound spa moving through your body, helping to break up emotional blockages and reduce stress whilst leaving you feeling relaxed and refreshed.
"If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely." - Roald Dahl
What is a Sound Spa?
A Sound Spa (also known as a Sound Bath) is a powerful sonic meditation that enables deep relaxation to bring about peace and well-being for improved health. The vibrations from the gongs assist the release of emotional and energy blockages in the body and stimulate deep healing on a cellular level.
The gong slows the brainwaves, inducing a dreamlike state and opening us up to take an inner journey where our sense of time disappears, and we are left to simply 'be' and vibrate with the gong.
What happens during a Sound Spa?
You are taken on a deep sonic meditative journey during a Sound Spa. While you lie down comfortably with your eyes closed. I will play various instruments around you that are known for their vibratory healing frequencies. You are free to relax and drift off where the sound takes you.
The benefits of a Sound Spa
· Feeling relaxed and rejuvenated
· Increased focus and feeling present
· Reduced stress and a better ability to cope with stressful situations
· Improvement in quality of sleep
· Enhanced creativity and problem-solving
· Breaking up of emotional blockages
We’ll take time to get comfortable and relaxed at the start, so please arrive early, as once we start, the doors will be locked.
What to bring
- To ensure you’re comfortable, it’s worth wearing loose-fitting clothing, plus bring a yoga mat, blanket, sleeping bag, pillow, and eye mask if you have one. (Warm socks can be nice too!)
- We’ll be doing some journaling, so bring a special notepad and pen to capture any thoughts, feelings or ideas you experience.
- It's worth bringing a bottle of water to ensure you stay hydrated.
- We will email you the full address of the venue and parking details a few days before the event.
• Pregnancy (not recommended under three months due to the unstable nature of any pregnancy during the first trimester.
• Tinnitus/ Menieres / Epilepsy or any condition that are sound sensitive or could be triggered by sound.
• Metal implants/pacemakers etc. (can resonate the metal and also change the rhythm of pacemakers)
• Anyone with a severe Mental Health Condition.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions firstname.lastname@example.org
We plant one tree for every ticket sold.
Apologies, we’re unable to offer refunds. However, if you can no longer make it, you are welcome to transfer your ticket to a friend and just let us know in advance.
Magical May Sound Spa£18.00