Tue, 20 Feb|
Love & Compassion Sound Spa
Immerse yourself in an evening of serenity. Lay back, take a deep breath, and surrender to the soothing vibrations of the gong and other enchanting instruments. Allow these harmonious sounds to resonate through your body, leaving you feeling utterly relaxed and refreshed. Tickets £18
Time & Location
20 Feb 2024, 19:30 – 21:00
Amersham , Amersham Free Church. Woodside Rd, Amersham HP6 6AJ, UK
About The Event
What is a Sound Spa?
A Sound Spa (also known as a Gong Bath) is a powerful sonic meditation that enables deep relaxation to bring about peace and wellbeing for improved health. The vibrations from the gongs assist the release of emotional and energy blockages in the body and stimulate deep healing on a cellular level.
The gong slows the brainwaves, inducing a dreamlike state and opening us up to take an inner journey where our sense of time disappears, and we are left to simply 'be' and vibrate with the gong.
What happens during a Sound Spa?
During a Sound Spa, you are taken on a deep sonic meditative journey. While you lie down comfortably with your eyes closed. I will lead you on a guided meditation and then play various instruments around you known for their vibratory healing frequencies. You are free to relax and drift off where the sound takes you.
The benefits of a Sound Spa
- Feeling relaxed and rejuvenated
- Increased focus and feeling present
- Reduced stress and a better ability to cope with stressful situations
- Improvement in quality of sleep
- Enhanced creativity and problem solving
- Breaking up of emotional blockages
What to bring
- To ensure you’re comfortable, it’s worth wearing loose-fitting clothing, plus bring a yoga mat, blanket or sleeping bag, pillow, and eye mask if you have one. (Warm socks can be nice too!)
- We’ll be doing some journaling, so bring a special notepad and pen to capture any thoughts, feelings or ideas you experience.
- It's worth bringing a bottle of water to ensure you stay hydrated.
Some useful tips
At the start, we’ll take time to get comfortable and relaxed, so please arrive early. We ask that you place your phone in aeroplane mode. You are welcome to share any photographs you take with us or tag us on social media @thechilternsoundspa
• Pregnancy (not recommended under three months, due to the unstable nature of any pregnancy during the first trimester.
• Tinnitus/ Menieres / Epilepsy or any condition which is sound sensitive or could be triggered by sound.
• Metal implants/pacemakers, etc. (can resonate the metal and also change the rhythm of pacemakers)
• Anyone with a serious Mental Health Condition.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions email@example.com
Apologies, we are unable to offer refunds. However, if you can no longer make it, you are welcome to transfer your ticket to a friend and just let us know in advance.
- Ticket type
Love & Compassion Sound SpaPrice£18.00Sold Out
This event is sold out