Tue, 14 Feb|
Love Cacao Ceremony
“All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.” ― Charles M. Schulz Explore mother cacao's rich wisdom, guidance and inspiration. Entering a multi-dimensional state of expanded awareness and love. Tickets £29
Time & Location
14 Feb, 19:30 – 21:45
Amersham, Woodside Rd, Amersham HP6 6AJ, UK
About The Event
self love is
that every atom
in your body is
We’ll be drinking organic raw cacao from Peru, prepared in a ceremonial dosage. It may taste quite bitter compared to other chocolate you may have experienced.
Cacao ceremonies have been around for thousands of years, originating back to Mayan and Aztec traditions in Central and South America, used for spiritual, medicinal and ceremonial purposes for inner awakening, heart opening and creative guidance.
It will be a very gentle experience, ideal for people that haven’t tried cacao before, alongside being open for people who would like to work deeper with the plant.
We’ll create a sacred circle and drink the master plant cacao together. We'll enter into a multi-dimensional state of expanded awareness where you can connect with your heart, intuition, purpose and inner wisdom. Connecting and moving to emotive songs, followed by relaxing and allowing the healing vibrations of the gong to take you on a journey to deep relaxation.
What to bring
- To ensure you’re comfortable, it’s worth wearing loose-fitting clothing, plus bring a yoga mat, blanket, pillow, and eye mask if you have one. (Warm socks can be nice too!)
- Your favorite ritual objects and something found in nature for our altar.
- An offering for Mother Earth (a crystal, seeds, beans, flowers, leaves...)
- A notepad to capture any thoughts, feelings or ideas you experience.
- It’s also worth bringing a bottle of water to ensure you stay hydrated.
- Plant vibration is subtle. It works best when sticking to a vegetarian or vegan diet, avoiding alcohol, dairy or heavy food 7 days before the ceremony.
- Also, try to eat lightly on the day of the cacao ceremony.
- We'd recommend drinking lots of water and eating something filling after the ceremony, as this will help ground you.
- You shouldn't drink ceremonial doses of Cacao if you are taking antidepressants or if you have a serious heart condition.
- Pregnancy (not recommended under 3 months, due to the unstable nature of any pregnancy during the first trimester.
- Tinnitus/ Menieres / Epilepsy or any condition which is sound sensitive or could be triggered by sound.
- Metal implants/pacemakers etc. (can resonate the metal and also change the rhythm of pacemakers)
- Anyone with a serious Mental Health Condition.
- Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions email@example.com.
Apologies, we are unable to offer refunds. However, if you can no longer make it, you are welcome to transfer your ticket to a friend and just let us know in advance.
Love Cacao Ceremony