Sat, 20 Jan|
Penn Street Village Hall
2024 Intention Setting : Shamanic Half-Day Workshop
The dawn of a new year offers a unique opportunity for self-discovery, setting powerful new intentions to manifest your dreams. Join us for a journey that will awaken your spirit, ignite your heart, and empower you to take bold steps into 2024. Tickets £45
Time & Location
20 Jan 2024, 13:00 – 17:00
Penn Street Village Hall, Penn St, Penn Street, Amersham HP7 0PX, UK
About The Event
Immerse yourself in a series of rituals and activities designed to awaken your spirit and expand your consciousness. Connect with the wisdom within and unleash your full potential. Explore ancient shamanic techniques infused with playfulness, connecting with your shamanic power animal to gain clarity and move forward positively into 2024.
Shedding the Old and creating space for the new: Let go of past relationships, behaviours, and patterns that no longer serve you. Embrace your newfound strength to act and 'be' in a fresh, empowering way.
We'll work with crystals to help clean our energy fields and guide our intentions.
Dive deep into your personal insights and messages through the art of journaling and oracle card work. Discover the wisdom that resides within you.
"I’ve always felt connected to the rhythmic beat of drumming, and the opportunity to combine that with journeying was wonderful. I had no idea what to expect, so going into the day with an open heart and mind, I was excited to learn. I felt connected to my fellow travellers, and the power of community was really rewarding. I can’t wait for the next one!" - Jay
No Experience Required
You'll be gently guided throughout the day in a nurturing and supportive environment. This workshop is open to all, regardless of your previous experience with shamanic practices.
Enjoy the warmth of our community as you meet like-minded souls, with free-flowing tea and coffee throughout the workshop, alongside some delicious cakes and fresh fruit.
Step into 2024 with renewed purpose and boundless energy.
What is Shamanic Drumming & Journeying?
Shamanic drumming and journey is one of the oldest spiritual practices known to man. With proper guidance, anyone can take a shamanic journey to connect with the wisdom of the earth and our ancestors to receive guidance and healing.
When we beat a drum, we actively connect with the heartbeat of Mother Earth. This is why ancient shamans drummed. The rhythmical beating of a drum is one of the oldest practices of humankind. The beat of the first drum perhaps reminded our distant ancestors of that very first rhythm we heard, the comforting heartbeat, of our deep connection to the body of our mother and to Earth itself.
What to Expect from Shamanic Drumming & Journeying?
Shamanic drumming and journeying is a way of finding answers, information, healing, wisdom and knowledge, as well as guidance or help with one’s personal life.
- You will be invited to lie down, relax, and willbe guided through intention, meditation and the drum beat to start your shamanic journey.
- The drum's steady beat helps guide you into a state of altered consciousness, allowing you to access other realms of reality.
- During the Journey, you may meet and gain wisdom from guides regarded as ancestors, elders, gods, goddesses, shamans, spirit guides, power animals and angels.
- You will then have time to reflect and share your experience to help process and develop your practice.
- It is key to have no attachment to the outcome of the journey. You surrender into the loving arms of the universe.
What are the benefits of Shamanic drumming and Journeying?
- Clarity around life direction and important decisions
- A general feeling of relaxation and wellbeing.
- Reduces anxiety and helps release old energy
- The ability to enter into deep inner states without all the “noise”
- More joy and fulfilment with the present moment
- Personal empowerment
- Feeling in control of one’s destiny
- Relief from physical and mental pain
- Build a deep connectedness with oneself and the planet
What to bring
- Yoga mat
- Blankets and things to keep you cosy
- Notepad and pen
- A bottle of water
- Crystals or ritual items
- A drum or rattle if you own one. If not, don’t worry. I will provide these
The workshop will be held at Penn Street Village Hall. There is plenty of parking around the green.
Apologies, we’re unable to offer refunds. However, if you can no longer make it, you can transfer your ticket to a friend and just let us know in advance.
Shamanic Half Day Workshop£45.00